When the days get shorter, the shadows start to stretch and the weather comes down from the northwest, put your boy in the Down Sweater. It’s absolutely breeze-stopping, highly compressible and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down, so he can maintain his core warmth throughout the season. The polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. With two pockets with zippers and reflective pulls, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth, and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit. With a hand-me-down ID label.
- Wind-proof shell fabric is ultralight weight and has high tear strength; with a Deluge DWR finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Can be worn as a midlayer under a shell
- Secure zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Zipper garage protects chin; internal zipper wind flap keeps cold out
- Comfortable quilt-through construction
- Adjustable drawcord hem; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.